Sunday 4 March 2012

Hey!
been some time.first things first,i got another job(at SBI general insurance).Having a hard time explaining people the role of a mechanical engineer in this line. Anyways, on the psychological front,I'd say i'm relatively healthy,although God knows till when will this "status quo" between me and my depression last.
         Here's another thing I have noticed. When I suffered from depression,there was this misery of mine I could talk about.One can go on an on about his misfortunes and how God has forsaken him But it is difficult to be so prolific once you're out of it(or atleast when you think you are out of it).
          But things have improved,you didn't tell anyone of your father's death did you?I suppose you did the right thing,no point crying over spilt milk.And I am personally proud of you to have gone through the whole process in such a calm manner.I know about your plans to forbid your own offsprings  from performing any stupid rituals on your dead body.
         Anyways,i'm running out of ideas now.Hope you're doing fine,my dear friend from the future.
        PS:Tony Martin in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment