Monday 5 December 2011

Hmm,so,,if you are reading this,then you really have nothing better to do.
Although I seriously doubt i'l have any visitors here,yet i thought i might record my own statements and review them from time to time to monitor my progress,social,mental,physical(well not really).
So,basically,I'll consider my statements here, as directed to myself.The correspondence,so to say, would be between the present me and the future me. So,amrit from the future,if you are reading this,then you should know a few things about your past:
a)you used to be depressed(i deliberately left out the adjective,,chronically,mildly, i dont know)
b)you used to suffer from many internal conflicts.
c)self pity was your favourite past time.
d)your favourite quote "depression is like getting drunk,quite self indulgent but one feels stupid once out of it"
e)really indecisive about your future.
f)immature,lonely,boring and a little chubby(well that's ok with me)
g)used to be jealous of everyone around you,for a reason.

                I hope you have changed now.The situation doesnt look so promising from my view point though,but who am I to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment